Sunday, December 2, 2012

November

Since I last wrote we've celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with a little bash here at our house, I've sat in front of the computer for approximately a thousand hours writing a novella, and Alex has started waking up at five thirty a.m. for some quiet writing time. I think that about covers November!
No wait! There's more. Alex built us a bookshelf, which might sound insignificant but for two writers who haven't unpacked all their books for nearly a decade it was a moment to cherish. It turns out we don't have that many books. Huh.

The two dads in my life. 



"GeeGee Archie" (aka my grandpa)


We jammed. 


Empty bookshelf number one. 


Empty bookshelf number two.


You know winter has arrived when you're dressing 
your rabbit up in doll clothes for "fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment